- 2015 Okuma LB3000EXMY-WBB, 10″ chuck, 8″ sub spindle, milling, Y-axis for off center milling and drilling.
- 2015 Okuma Genos M560V vertical machining center. 40×20″ travels, 15,000rpm spindle. One of the fastest verticals currently on the market!
- 2000 Okuma LB300-M, 3 axis lathe- 10″ chuck, live tools for OD and face work. A moderately fast and very accurate machine.
- 1998 Okuma MX40-HA horizontal machining center. 154 tool capacity, high pressure coolant, glass scales, expanded memory. Very accurate.
- 1995 Okuma Cadet L1420, 2 axis lathe- 12″ chuck, high and low range spindle motor for heavy material removal. A rather powerful machine it’s still able to hold size on precision parts.
- 2015 Cosen C-320GNC double column horizontal bandsaw, 12.8″ max diameter, fully programmable
- Wells Saw manual horizontal bandsaw, 6″ max cut diameter
- Bridgeport vertical mill
- Safety-Kleen 50 gallon, heated, ultrasonic parts cleaner
We’ve also added a seat of SolidWorks and SolidCam and are able to program directly from your solid models, or we can generate our own to create part programs from.